She turns fifteen today... How can that even be?? It was just yesterday that she was dressing up like Laura Ingalls Wilder and wanting to wear bonnets everywhere? I am positive that it was yesterday that she was sitting in the grass creating the most beautiful jewelry for me out of clover flowers.
She is joy, she is laughter, she is my heart.
Psalms 127:3
Children are a gift from the LORD;
they are a reward from him.
March 9, 1997 I was given this most precious gift from my Heavenly Father! My Heavenly Father knew my desire... A GIRL.... head full of dark black hair, my Heavenly Father knew my desire...BIG BOWS... and she had the hair for them. ☺
She is one of the most precious gifts that my Father has entrusted to me... Oh, I know that ultimately she belongs to HIM ~ but I am so thankful that He has allowed her daddy and I to be a part of the amazing and wonderful story of her sweet life. She has brought such a sweetness to our lives.
Happy fifteenth birthday Caroline Kristine... You are a joy. You are a treasure of great value. What a privilege to be a part of your life's journey and watch you become... Become~ whatever it is that your heart desires, whatever it is that your Heavenly Father woos your heart to. Always remember~ You are fearfully and wonderfully made...
Psalms 127:3
14 I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
Marvelous are Your works
17 How precious also are Your thoughts to me, O God!
How great is the sum of them!
How great is the sum of them!
Caroline, as Psalms 127:3 states... you are a gift of such worth.... truly a REWARD from our Heavenly Father...
We love you. Happy Birthday.




No comments:
Post a Comment