For 41 years I have had someone in my life whose dreams for me were giant, whose love for me was unmeasurable, and whose heart was filled with hope for my life... I spent many teenage years thinking just the opposite...(I assume lots of teenagers do)
“When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished by how much he'd learned in seven years.” ~ Mark Twain
Then I had Caroline, Zachary, and Annie-Lauren... and my dream for each of them is giant, my love for them is unmeasurable, and my heart is filled with hope for their lives.
|My beautiful mom and me|
- Thank you for always insisting that I do my best and refusing to accept less.
- Thank you for teaching to be wise with my words.... they can heal or hurt.
- Thank you for teaching me that if it is worth doing, it is worth doing well.
- Thank you for loving me just as I am
- Thank you for being my number one cheerleader...past and present
- Thank you for all the hours you have spent teaching Caroline to sew, knit, crochet, and cook..
- Thank you for fulfilling her 2nd grade dream of running through the Prairie♥
- Thank you for every time you remind Zachary (my perfectionist) that it is okay to make a mistake.
- Thank you for insisting that they behave and have manners.
- Thank you for cultivating in each of them the love of music and dance.